Tuesday, August 1, 2017
ICE - Shadow World: Gethaena Underath Emer
From the back cover:
"Vast caverns thread the earth beneath the continent of Emer. One of these natural vaults contains a realm of bronze sands and silver grasses lit by a magical sky-roof of brass. Six immortal, evil lords - the Ishru - reside in castles overlooking the deserts and the steppe. They vie among themselves for supremacy, unaware that their holdings may all be destroyed by events set in motion millennia in the past.
Long, long ago, one of the fallen great - a Worldslayer - fashioned Gethæna under the wastelands of central Uj. The vast lava dome housed her demon armies. The hordes were to be unleashed only when her deluded foes foresaw victory.
Gethæna’s creator and all her scheme’s have been forgotten by history - yet her legacy lives on. Within the crucible of the underearth realm, an ancient people struggles amidst the atrocities committed by the Ishru. One man plans to loose these fiendish lords on Kulthea’s surface, while all others seek their destruction.
Treachery, rebellion, and the chances of war challenge adventurers in Gethæna!
Gethæna, Underearth Emer contains:
* A 21" x 16" full-color map of Gethæna.
* A complete campaign involving seven linked scenarios that send adventurers into the perilous heart of Gethæna’s enduring mysteries.
* Details on the Ishru, the immortal fiends who rule the Underearth Realm.
* A history of the ancient conflict between the dark Ishru and their neighbors, the mortal Dain Sædhu.
* Legends from the birth of the world.
* Flora, fauna, and beasts unique to the Underearth Realm, including the savage gleamtiger, soporific sorrow moss, and the bloodthirsty Nuld - minions of the Ishru.
* Politics and power: who pulls whose strings, and the web of intrigue that enmeshes all - the rulers and the ruled.
* Maps and layouts for all adventure sites.
* Complete statistics for all NPCs, monsters, artifacts, and poisons.
* New spell lists for the Ishru and those foolish enough to study under these cruel lords."
From the web: "An adventure in the wilderness stronghold of a band of brigands that includes the background and statis...
From the inside cover, 1st paragraph: "I would guess that the whole idea behind the publishing of a magazine is that someone has...
From the web: The fourth and final supplement in Judges Guild's Wilderness series. It details the villages, castles, citadels, lair...
From the web: " Glimmerdrift Reaches is the second entire Traveller Sector produced by Judges Guild. The three-color map g...
From the web: The second supplement in Judges Guild's Wilderness series. It details the villages, castles, citadels, lairs, isla...
From the web: " This book provides a basic, modularized map of a border fort (all Kelnore forts were designed to these...
From the web: This eight page publication from 1977 contained the following articles and items of interest. Jocular Judgements Shre...
From the web: Additional charts, rules and background data for Thunderhold and the Sunstone Caverns . The installment includes Rea...
From the front cover: "This 16-page booklet features rules, guidelines, monsters and much more for playing ease. It can b...
From the web: Columns: Jocular Judgements by Chuck Anshell 03 ...