Tuesday, August 1, 2017
ICE - Shadow World: Gethaena Underath Emer
From the back cover:
"Vast caverns thread the earth beneath the continent of Emer. One of these natural vaults contains a realm of bronze sands and silver grasses lit by a magical sky-roof of brass. Six immortal, evil lords - the Ishru - reside in castles overlooking the deserts and the steppe. They vie among themselves for supremacy, unaware that their holdings may all be destroyed by events set in motion millennia in the past.
Long, long ago, one of the fallen great - a Worldslayer - fashioned Gethæna under the wastelands of central Uj. The vast lava dome housed her demon armies. The hordes were to be unleashed only when her deluded foes foresaw victory.
Gethæna’s creator and all her scheme’s have been forgotten by history - yet her legacy lives on. Within the crucible of the underearth realm, an ancient people struggles amidst the atrocities committed by the Ishru. One man plans to loose these fiendish lords on Kulthea’s surface, while all others seek their destruction.
Treachery, rebellion, and the chances of war challenge adventurers in Gethæna!
Gethæna, Underearth Emer contains:
* A 21" x 16" full-color map of Gethæna.
* A complete campaign involving seven linked scenarios that send adventurers into the perilous heart of Gethæna’s enduring mysteries.
* Details on the Ishru, the immortal fiends who rule the Underearth Realm.
* A history of the ancient conflict between the dark Ishru and their neighbors, the mortal Dain Sædhu.
* Legends from the birth of the world.
* Flora, fauna, and beasts unique to the Underearth Realm, including the savage gleamtiger, soporific sorrow moss, and the bloodthirsty Nuld - minions of the Ishru.
* Politics and power: who pulls whose strings, and the web of intrigue that enmeshes all - the rulers and the ruled.
* Maps and layouts for all adventure sites.
* Complete statistics for all NPCs, monsters, artifacts, and poisons.
* New spell lists for the Ishru and those foolish enough to study under these cruel lords."
From the web: "The third of the wilderness series, the first book of the Magic Realm covers the settlements and regions for Cam...
From the web: "This is the preview issue of the Living Greyhawk Journal. It shortly describes what Living Greyhawk and the RP...
From the website: "LegendQuest is the fantasy role-playing game for people who want a game that makes sense. The rules are ...
From the back of the book: "Add the grandeur of epic adventure to your AD&D game! Legends & Lore has now been revi...
From the Publisher: "He was the mightiest king who ever reigned… He was betrayed by his wife and his best friend… H...
From the web: "LIVING GREYHAWK JOURNAL Volume 1, Number 4 May, 2001 GEM OF THE FLANAESS: CLERKBURG The winding st...
From the Back Cover: "Like Frodo and the rest of the Fellowship, you too can now venture into Dwarven ruins as ancient as aba...
From the web: "Come to the streets of adventure in the fabled City of Lankhmar! From the ale rooms of the Silver Eel (premier...
From the web: "Listen, O Wayfarer, and hear a tale of long ago in the days of the great hero Tagam Dragohbrother. In those t...