"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Monday, June 25, 2012

BattleTech Tactical Handbook


BattleTech is a game that I have played probably less than ten times in my life. I had a  friend that was really into it and he insisted I try it. I own an amazing amount of the  stuff for not ever having played it all that much. I am a sucker for technical manuals  and much of what I own falls into or close to that category. That and I seem to be  willing to buy almost anything gaming related.

Published: 1994
Pages: 80

From the back of the book

The BattleTech Tactical Handbook is an advanced-rules supplement for the BattleTech game  universe. The Handbook provides advanced rules and equipment that enable players to add  new depth and intensity to their games. Guidelines for creating long-term campaigns and  double-blind games, formulas for calculating the combat values of all BattleTech combat  units, detailed descriptions of advanced weapon systems and more make the BattleTech  Handbook a necessity for the serious BattleTech player.

No comments:

Popular Posts