"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shadowrun Second Edition - FASA

I can't think of a game other than D&D that captured my imagination like Shadowrun did when I first saw it. There was something about the mix of fantasy and technology that just seemed right. It was a hard game to get people to play though for some reason. I think the groups I played with did not like the cross genre nature of the game. To me it just seemed right though. As rare as it is for me to get to play now I am certain I will never get to give the game the time it deserves and I so wanted.

Popular Posts