"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom - Expeditious Press

This is the first retail OSRIC module that I purchased. I think I have three from Expeditious Press now. The module seemed to be well done. I have not had a chance to run it yet but when I finally have a chance to run an OSRIC session or convert it to another  OSR system I will. I like that there is now an avenue and game systems for individuals with enough creativity to publish their own materials without having to run it through the publishing filters of the major game manufacturers.

Popular Posts