"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Darwin's World - RPGObjects

Darwin's World is a D20 option for those that want the post apocalyptic gaming experience. Post Apocalyptic is another one of my guilty pleasures as it were. I attribute it all back to the original Planet of the Apes when I was growing up. The torch sticking out of the ground and George Taylor yelling " You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell. " But back to Darwin's World...this is an excellent option if the blasted, we really messed it up mutant infested future is what you are looking for. I have posted about Gamma World before and I think I prefer this over the latest incarnation of one of my favorites but I will need to give it time. While I decide I think I will go back to trying to get Nova to say my name.

Popular Posts