"Go to the sign of Marvel's Axe, a dubious inn on the edge of the Thieves Quarter, in the City of Greyhawk, and look to your own wrist. If you perceive a bracelet and dangling dice, watch for the next throw in the war between Law and Chaos and be prepared to follow the compelling geas." -Signal

Saturday, February 19, 2011

U1 - The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

This adventure ranks very high in my own personal pantheon of TSR published modules. I ran it very early on in my DM career. It is one that plays out much differently than the players expect it to. The whole series connected with this is good but this one is by far the best. I can't sing the praises of this module highly enough. If you get a chance to run or play it do so. I promise you or your players will not be disappointed.

Popular Posts